Busy schedule? Prefer to work independently? Now you can take our Medical Office Administrator program online!

Get the same high-quality education and real-world training as our traditional classroom courses, with greater flexibility in how you complete your coursework.

This new online format is more accommodating and is a great opportunity for students who need more flexibility.

The new MOA program offers the best of both worlds, where 80% of the learning will be self-paced and take place on your schedule. The other 20% will be online live instructor-led, giving you the chance to ask questions and engage with your peers.

We’re excited to offer you a program where you can learn valuable skills in a way that better suits your needs.


    back to top